Tuesday 17 April 2012

Osheaga's Most Anticipated #29 - Aloe Blacc


Continuing my ongoing Osheaga countdown my next featured artist is Aloe Blacc who many of you may know as the former MC turned soulful crooner that gave us 'I Need A Dollar'. He's signed with the famous hip hop label Stones Throw records which has brought us the likes of DOOM, Madlib, J Dilla (R.I.P), and countless others. One of the most intriguing songs I've heard from him is a vocal mashup between Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye and 99 Problems by Jay-Z it isn't like anything I've ever heard. I've thrown in my favourite songs from him and a lil extra one from his rapping days (Exile produced for him) I have also thrown in his live performance of I Need A Dollar on 'A Take Away Show' just to show you how good he actually is live, enjoy.. 













- luketheduke!

No comments:

Post a Comment