Thursday 14 June 2012

T-Mass



Hello everyone, these next few songs I will be posting most people will probably never heard of before because you have probably never heard of T-Mass before. I actually just discovered him recently and I can say that his dubstep/electronica beats/remixes are sick. His dubstep wobbles are some of the best I have heard in a while. I am surprised this guy is not as big as he is, but he will be soon, enjoy.

Time You Go (T-Mass Remix) - Ellie Goulding

Koko (T-Mass Remix) - Sander van Doorn     -     awesome dubstep spin on a classic trance tune

Reverie (T-Mass Remix) - First State feat. Sarah Howells     -     first track/remix I heard from T-Mass and instantly loved it

Acting Crazy (T-Mass Remix) - TyDi feat Sarah Howells

Alone Tonight (T-Mass Remix) - Above & Beyond     -     another sick remix of a trance song

Starry Eyed (T-Mass Remix) - Ellie Goulding

Sunlight (T-Mass Dubstep Remix) - Aly & Fila Feat. Jwaydan

What Did I Do (T-Mass Remix) - Kele vs Sander van Doorn feat Lucy Taylor 

Check out his FB page - http://www.facebook.com/TMassOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment